Tuesday, November 19, 2013

D' Good Cafe

WISHES COME TRUE. Hahah I wrote about waiting for the day I get a bear latte art in my previous entry, and the day has finally arrived! So this will be a short entry about my adorable milk bear ( which I later murdered ). 

Hello Bear



I've been to D' Good Cafe twice, I ordered their Green Tea Latte the first time around and I got a tulip latte art. Their food menu is rather extensive, I had their ham and cheese sandwich which was decent and affordable. The waffles are worth a try too!

I drank their mocha this time round, while my friend got a latte. I think whether or not you get a cute latte art actually depends on your luck, the girl in front of me got a rabbit! If you want to see more of their adorable latte art, check out their instagram geotag.

D' Good Cafe
273 Holland Ave, 278992
6219 9807

Nearest MRT: Holland Village MRT Station
http://dgoodcafe.com/


1 comment:

  1. hubs you are a murdererrrrr! you murdered the cute lil bear! :(

    ReplyDelete