Saturday, December 7, 2013

Taiwan November 2013 Masterpost

Hello everyone! It's been close to a week since I got back from the 7 days in Taiwan and I finally got round to saving the photos onto my computer. I don't want to bore everyone so I won't write about all we did there, I will only write about the more interesting places we went to. The list below is our itinerary and I will be adding the links to the individual spots once I have written up the post on it!

Day 1: Tainan
Anping Old Street, National Museum of Taiwan History, Hua Yuan Night Market. (Tainan Commercial Hotel)

Day 2: Nantou
Green Green Grassland, Carton King, Old England Manor. (Cloud's Hometown)

Day 3: Taichung
Shin Fong Leisure Farm, Sinshe Sea of Flowers, Miyahara (Dawncake), Chungyo Department Store, Tian Wai Tian Steamboat, Fengjia Night Market. (Le Parker Hotel)

Day 4: Taipei
Shifen Waterfall, Shifen, Jiufen, Ximending. (Just Sleep Hotel)

Day 5: Taipei
The Diner, Eslite (Xinyi), Shin Kong Mitsukoshi, Sadaharu Aoki Taipei, Taipei 101, Shilin Night Market. (Miyi Hotel)

Day 6: Taipei
MOCA, Coffee Alley, Wufenpu, Formasa Chang, Shida Night Market, Taipei Main Station Mall. (Miyi Hotel)

Day 7: Taipei
Din Tai Fung, Yong Kang Street.

No comments:

Post a Comment