Saturday, September 20, 2014

Seoul 2014 April Masterpost

I know.. I know.. I haven't even completed my Taiwan blog posts, and I'm creating a Korea masterpost? But hey, this is my blog and I can post whatever I want right? Haha! I'm not too sure if I will ever get round to completing the Taiwan posts or even get started on posting about Korea. But I figured I should at least keep a record of our Seoul itinerary for future reference, you know?

Day 1 (12 April):
Lunch at Tosokchon (Famous Ginseng Chicken); explored Bukchon Hanok Village and Samcheongdong; visited Yeouido Spring Flowers Festival; dinner at Yoogane Hongdae. Stayed at PigFly hostel in Hongdae.

Day 2:
Breakfast at Myeongdong Gyoja; visited Sanmootonge (the place where they filmed Coffee Prince) at Buamdong. Had Kyochon Chicken for dinner!

Day 3:
Breakfast at Isaac Toast. Day trip to Jade Garden. Dinner at Mabongnim Halmeoni Tteokbokki - Famous Army Stew. Visited Gwangjang Market at night.

Day 4:
Full day DMZ + Panmunjom tour. Dinner at a random Korean BBQ in Hongdae.

Day 5:
Visited Bau House Dog Café, tea at Publique Cafe, dinner at Chuncheonjip Dakgalbi Makguksu - Famous Dakgalbi. Stay at Travellers' Planet at Hongdae.

Day 6:
Shopped at Ewha area and Dongdaemun. Tea at Bridge Cafe.

Day 7:
Hiked at Uiryeong-gil Section 21,  cycled along Han River and visited Namsan Tower at night.

Day 8:
Visited Seoul Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art and had tea at Osulloc Tea House. Visited the Flea Market at Hongdae. Dinner at Kyochon Chicken Hongdae.

Day 9 (20 April):
Takeaway breakfast and afternoon flight on Korean Air back home~




No comments:

Post a Comment